Battalion - GLOBE Battalion - GLOBE

I'm sure deadmau5 would be proud :P

Either way jumping in, definitely has his feel to it... I mean there's not much to say on it other than just the fact you did well with your grudge sounds and it feels a lot like it would come from the man himself <_< So.. yeah. just had to throw that out there.

TV-MAN responds:

Words can not describe how much I appreciate that dude thank you :D

Battalion - UMBRA Battalion - UMBRA

Mad Respect On This One.

TV-MAN responds:

Thank you! :D

MNMC Boss Battle MNMC Boss Battle

Completely Bad to the Ass! I love it! the fact it sounds like the perfect lead up for like an intro to something!

Oxygen - SG Oxygen - SG

DOWNLOADED!

bACK wITH ANOTHER SONG YOU SAY? More like back epicness. You sir/mam have a gift of gold, dont stop makin music. THis is the type of music you find in one of playlists when broadcasting my art. ;3 you did well.

Untitled Love Song to Matt Untitled Love Song to Matt

I See So Much Potential With This

This is really great, I really love the fact it's so simple.

[RM] - So Blue Is The Sky Wip2 [RM] - So Blue Is The Sky Wip2

Alright it's me techThenoob,

Since i couldn't correct what i said. it was somewhere in your music i was able to overlap it and it sounded like it harmoniously flowed. IT wasn't at 30 secs though. But there is a point to where it started and it sounded awesome. however. I liked it every second of it.

Running Around The City (RCR) Running Around The City (RCR)

AWESOME

DO ba do ba doooba de 9 :D I be jammin out to this catchy tone all day only wish you would have switched up the instruments a little How like a battle of which one sounded cooler :D but overall nicely polished XD

ApocHedgie responds:

Ah yes, thank you very much.

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

AMAZING!!!

Reminds me of music i hear when i walk into the "Arcade Zone" in our mall. 0.0 i love it! I could listen to this for hours.